Distance healing is just as effective as an in-person healing for a few reasons.
First, energy is not affected by time or distance. You know how you can pick up on a friend's mood over the phone or even text? You get the idea.
Secondly, the healing approach I use involves you as a participant.
My message and goal as a healer is all about empowering my clients by educating them on ways they can heal and restore their own personal energy and keep it healthy.
Do you have a Distance Healing Session scheduled with me?
Here's your checklist 🙂
- Avoid eating meat 24 hours prior to your session. The reason for this is that digestion consumes quite a lot of personal energy and we want to free it up for your session.
- Get yourself some all natural sea salt or some epsom salts. You will be wanting to take a salt bath following your session (or salt scrub in a shower, or salt foot soak if you do not have access to a bathtub). The reason for this is twofold, first it will assist your physical body in releasing toxins and secondly it will clear away any remaining energetic residues. Soak for a minimum of 20 minutes and when you are done you will want to rinse off with fresh clean water (very important).
- Arrange to have a quiet comfortable place with minimum distractions during your session. Think of it as your sacred meditation time. If you would like to light a candle, burn some incense, or set sacred space the way that you do... that's great!
- Dress in comfy cotton clothes that fit loosely and aren't constricting. This is important as different fabrics have their own effects on energy. If you don't own anything cotton, don't stress out about it. Just get comfy. 🙂
- If you have pets, they may want to be present during your session. That's okay! It's a good thing! If you are cool with your pooch or kitty cuddled up beside you while receiving your session, go ahead and let them. Animals know whats up when their owner is getting energy work done and want to assist (or get some healing for themselves!) and I'm totally okay with that.
Checklist for Entity Attachment Clearing Distance Session
- Recommendations outlined above.
- Remove ALL fluorescent light bulbs from your home. Yes, I know it sounds weird. Yes, I am totally serious. Light IS energy and frequency. Entities travel through the frequency emitted by these light bulbs. Often these are the main culprits in instances of people who have severe cases of entities and attachments. Halogen Incandescent bulbs are the best way to go. Replacing your light bulbs is a simple fix and will yield surprising results. By the way, these light bulbs cause just as much trouble even when they aren't turned on. They need to be physically removed from the socket.
- Remove all jewelry and place into a bowl of dry salt (sea salt or epsom salt). If you have gemstones in your home or that you work with (crystals etc) do the same with them. One of the main ways that your gemstones help you is by catching troublesome energies like mousetraps. The salt will serve to absorb and clear your jewelry and stones.
If You are an International Client 🙂
If you live outside of the United States and would like to get a session with me, find me on Skype at
And send me a message so I have your contact information. I will be voice calling you over the app. I do not use video calling as we will be doing voice guided meditation in conjunction with your healing.
I understand there is a major time difference between where I am located and other areas in the world. If you do not see a time on my scheduler which suits you, please do not hesitate to reach out to me and we can arrange a time which is more conducive.
If You are a Distance Client in the U.S. 🙂
It's important that I have the number that you would like for me to call you on for the day of your session. Unless you let me know otherwise, I will be calling you on the number you use when setting up your appointment through my online calendar.
You are always welcome to send me a text message on my personal cell phone at 719-744-4888 if you have any questions.