Is your Home in Need of Some Cleansing?
- Areas you feel uncomfortable to go in
- Prolific presence of Mice, Ants, Roaches or Spiders
- Troublesome stray animals coming around
- Clutter you feel blocked on cleaning
- Bad mood or depression descends when home
- Bad luck
- Items breaking or injury taking place
- Weird energy leftover from prior tenants
- Relationship or Family Problems
- General feeling of dis-ease or fear when alone
- Health Problems
Your Home may be Hosting a Myriad of Spirits
In my work, I have encountered a wide variety of situations with varying degrees of spiritual activity. If you have not cleared your space energetically, imagine all the energy which could be present from not only the lifetime of your home but the land it sits upon as well.
Examples of spirits which may be living on your property:
- Distraught Nature Spirits (from when the land was developed etc)
- Earth Bound Spirits (attached to the house or antique furniture etc)
- Entities (dark spirits who like to stir up trouble)
This is more common then most people realize. It's very important to establish your own energetic boundaries and presence within your living environment, otherwise spirits of all kinds might just make themselves at home in your space and have a good time with causing you headaches in the process.
Mommy there's a Monster under my Bed...
Are your children telling you there is a monster under their bed or in their closet?
Before you dismiss their sensitivities, consider the fact that entities are looking to nest where sunlight doesn't touch. This renders dark spaces such as closets and areas under the bed as ideal resting areas for them.
Because children are such powerful forces of light, the energy they carry is a potent meal for these energetic predators.
So yeah, there just might be a 'monster' under your child's bed or in their closet. And probably yours too... You just may not notice it quite as much as your child does.
Materials Hold Old Energy or Host Attachments
The most common materials I see hosting old energy or attachments (i.e. entities etc)
- Fabrics. You know those old curtains you got from an estate sale? Yeah... They may have belonged to a bitter and angry old woman and now that energy is filling up your home. What about the couch you lived on for that year you were depressed? Still holding that sad energy. No wonder you feel bummed whenever you sit there.
- Metals. I could go on and on about metals... Suffice to say that because metals hold energy so well for extended periods of time (even hundreds of years) they are often home to Entities.
- Woods. Believe it or not... Not all wood energy is happy. If it was harvested in a way that was a dishonor to the nature spirits in the forest (which is likely) then the chances are pretty good that it may have within it a disgruntled nature spirit.
- Plastics. Plastic is junk energy. And often indicates areas of your life where there is blockage. Clearing the energy around accumulated areas of plastic items helps to clear your own personal energy. As within so without, and vice versa.
- Old Dolls are favorited by Entities as hosts. The form and energy contained within them serve to give the Spirit identity.
Before You Get all Freaked Out
First of all, disregard a lot of what you see in movies. Not all of them are strong enough to effect much change in the physical world. But most ALL of them can (and will!) affect you emotionally and mentally.
I think of most entities and spirits as the pests of the spirit world. Like rodents or insects, they are really just in need of some 'extermination'.
Often what will happen is negative energy collects in the home, and, much like ants or mice are drawn to crumbs of food left around... Entities and attachments will be drawn to negative energy which they draw on for sustenance while instigating more for themselves.
You don't need that.